View Single Post
      05-29-2019, 05:02 PM   #18
SoCal_NSX
Major
Rep
Drives: 981CS/428/is250/JLU Rubicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestRace View Post
Your problem is your reasoning is not rigorous enough. You see something similar and immediately jumped to the conclusion. Just because something are similar does not mean they copied each other. Just because event A happened before event B does not mean A caused B. It's logic 101 in college. Surely you did go to college? lols.

Having an electric motor driving each wheel is so yesterday so it's not like Honda came up with it first. Ever head of Tesla? RIMAC? 918? So who copied who? So it's more likely Ferrari copied the 918 or Tesla and not the NSX since 918 and Tesla happened first right?

If I use your logic, then all front engine cars are the same since they all have engines in the front. It's like saying the Ferrari 599 copied the Accord because they both have engines on the front. Likewise, all mid engine cars copied each other. Everybody copied each others. Beethoven copied Mozart because well they both happen to compose music.

My point is Ferrari didn't copy the NSX because well they both have similar layout. Like I said above, the idea of having an electric motor driving a single wheel has been done long time ago before the NSX (Tesla, RIMAC, 918).
Obviously you didn't read any ôf the articles I linked for you
Appreciate 0