12-12-2016, 10:17 AM   #21
iconoclast
Self-Deprecating Narcissist
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Audi BMW Ferrari LR MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvanLZ View Post
Audi actually has aged really well... A4 and A5 just recently got a new model but i still find their old designs to look really good. The A7 came out 2010 and still looking as the best looking audi in the line up.
Agreed. The B8/B.5 S5 and RS5 are among some of the best designs Audi has. The D3 S8 still plays the part of a Grand Touring vehicle very well. The RS7 (along with it's plain jane derivatives) is a polarizing vehicle. I believe it's a love it or hate vehicle. On the flip side the plain jane Q5, the A6, A4 sedan are so blah and bland they are like the German versions of the ES and RX. As I said earlier in the above post my eyes are on the S212 E63 and the second choice is the RS7. Sadly there are no high output Avant vehicles planned for NAR and the only interesting vehicle in the pipeline is the S5 SportBack. Audi suffered a substantial brain drain where some of their best left and couple that with their dieselgate woes and who knows where the brand will be in five years or how they will make up for it but I have to guess it will be a combination of cost-cutting, volume sales, emphasis on e-tron while staying away from some of the more interesting products that Scott Keogh planned a while back (RS6 Avant).
Appreciate 1