Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 F30 335i M Sport. EB 6M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicken_Joe View Post
Yeah they are all really fun but BMW is doing the one thing they shouldn't do, and that's do auto trannies and AWD in M Model cars. In my opinion that's a big try hard move. Maybe the me and I like seeing the wild shit that used to come out of the M factory but AWD is a huge No No because then they start putting it on every car and then every Car turns into just an ordinary car with some cool badges
I get where you're coming from but I actually appreciate having AWD as it makes the car usable year-round for those of us who live in sh*tty climates. BMW will say the real reason is to get the power down.
I was talking to my friend today and I was like irl man xJive is kinda a joke for me. It's supposedly made for power but they set it up to be used in bad weather. If it was for power the car wouldn't have suspension that looked like it came from skyjacker lol
13' 335i M Sport. EBII/Coral Red 6MT. RPI GT exhaust, Resonator delete, PS1, GFB DV , BM3 Stage 2, ER CP, VRSF DP, VRSF 5.5in Stepped FMIC, Dinan Shockware. Carbon M Performance rear diffuser. M4 trunk lip. Conti DWS06 225/40/19 and 255/35/19
Appreciate 0