03-01-2019, 04:54 PM   #13
firstbimmernyc
Rep
Drives: M850

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad850csi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstbimmernyc View Post
I have around 700 miles on my M850 and I continue to love it. People appear to take a liking to the car as well. Garage attendants are always impressed with the car, especially the sound. I keep my car with Maserati's, Porsche's, and Mercs. They seem to like mine the best but they may be blowing smoke up my ass. I've been challenged to get at it on the highway more times than I'd like to admit. I don't always take the bait unless they have a legit chance. Lol. I love this car more and more tbh. Still always excited to get into it. I'm sure the M8 will be ridiculous but I don't see myself needing much more than what this car has to offer.
What did you have before?
I will preface this by saying this is my first BMW and I kinda get why BMW owners are the way they are. Lol. I am not a fan boy by any means and I am new to this slightly insane but fun community. Before this car I had a Range Rover Sport supercharged. Same horsepower just a lot heavier. Lol. Can't compare the two at all obviously. Before that an S4. All very different to be honest. Loved each of them in their own way. My buddy had an M4 and I rode with him and was very impressed. You can judge me on my lack of sports car ownership if you'd like. I can just tell you that I don't have any regrets.
Appreciate 0