noushy
///M Fan
Rep
Drives: M8 Comp, X5M Comp, iX M60

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloozemanAZ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by noushy View Post
Yes and look to see if there are any out there that are comparable or that you would want. Then use that offer to help negotiate your special order. Remember the dealer knows you are willing to pay extra to get what you want and they use that against you at times. Again if they feel you will walk away then they will make sure to keep the deal.

Noushy
Agreed and thanks for the tips. My biggest hurdle is that the dealer does know I want round 2 of the special order as round 1 is sitting on their floor given the lack of 3D view and Parking Assistant Plus. However, there are plenty of 2019s out there that have those features but primarily not my desire for full leather in Fiona/Black and B&W audio.

That said my biggest challenge is if I walk away from round 2 they officially get to keep my $2500 non-refundable deposit. I've already checked the legal statutes and unlike CA that is definitely enforceable in AZ. So the strategy as in any negotiation is a win-win for both parties. Hence, willing to get closer to a 6% discount (win for me) and continuing loyal customer to the deal whom will have all service done there well beyond the 3 year maintenance and worth more to them than the money from the sale (win for them).
In Michigan they do not but the dealer also does not want to lose your sale. Curiously is there any M8s out there you may want? Big discounts on HEA cars.

Noushy
2023 Audi RS6 Avant Daytona Gray/Black
2024 BMW X5M Comp Brooklyn Gray/Taruma Brown, Titanium Exhaust on order
Appreciate 0