View Single Post
      11-26-2019, 08:47 AM   #93
noushy
///M Fan
Rep
Drives: M8 Comp, X5M Comp, iX M60

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloozemanAZ View Post
Not sure how it all works but there is "back end money" at times, e.g., Flagship incentives, etc. My challenge is I'm picking up a 202 M850i vs the best deals right now are on the 2019s. Some of the highest 2019 MSRPs are selling at 15%+ off based on postings here. My build is has a pretty high MSRP of $127,645 (Individual color, Individual full leather, B&W, Carbon roof and full boat of Drivers Assistance packages) so I'm hoping to get 8% but may have to settle for 6%. Outside of two 2020 M850i GCs there is only one other 2020 M850i in the Phoenix area at the moment which is the original build I had done until I discovered the Drivers Assistance Package 2 issue. Hopefully that will change by the time mine lands in December but if not it will be an interesting conversation to say the least on trying to get a larger discount.
Yes and look to see if there are any out there that are comparable or that you would want. Then use that offer to help negotiate your special order. Remember the dealer knows you are willing to pay extra to get what you want and they use that against you at times. Again if they feel you will walk away then they will make sure to keep the deal.

Noushy
2023 Audi RS6 Avant Daytona Gray/Black
2024 BMW X5M Comp Brooklyn Gray/Taruma Brown, Titanium Exhaust on order
Appreciate 0