View Single Post
      11-18-2019, 08:39 PM   #89
noushy
///M Fan
Rep
Drives: M8 Comp, X5M Comp, iX M60

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloozemanAZ View Post
Will keep the thread updated and I'm sure you're going to love your M8C when it lands. Bummer on the last two lease payment negotiations. Hopefully the dealer comes to their senses as customer obsession (key Amazon principle) should be driving any decision they make as there is nothing better in the retail business than customer loyalty.

To that point I have some work ahead of me prior to my M850i landing and that is to negotiate an updated discount vs the initial 4% which I did blindly via passion after the test drive of a 2019 back in August. Through info on this forum I now know that 8% or greater is a more appropriate deal. If they focus on customer obsession it won't be an issue given I'm a repeat customer (bought my wife's 2017 X5 from them) and they stand to benefit from the 8+ years of service for the car.
I know you got this. Just be firm but fair. Most dealers would rather have you as a returning customer in good graces than a single sale and upset. Trust me on this one.

My dealer does not want to lose me as a customer. Just this year my family purchased over $300k in cars from them and this will be my 11th personal car from them. In addition having a 2019 X5 50i M Sport, a 2020 X3MC and a 2020 M8C all at the same time should warrant support from BMW NA as well. I think it will all work out.

Peace,
Noushy
2023 Audi RS6 Avant Daytona Gray/Black
2024 BMW X5M Comp Brooklyn Gray/Taruma Brown, Titanium Exhaust on order
Appreciate 0