04-19-2010, 09:34 AM   #66
shiggy
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 2009 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by footie View Post
When making a statement without using the words "in my opinion" or "IMO" they come across as if you are stating something as a fact, that was why I posted a reply. Secondly the second paragraph didn't jump down his throat, it explained why my comments were just.

And finally your constant remarks of ill taste using words like "my dick" are offensive and you should be picked up on this. Also an Audi spy, are you serious? Have you even bothered to read my comments else where on this forum, named my defense of the M1 and comments on the 5 series. It's not I that is a fanboy but yourself, on any other forum everyone would see this fact but on here your one sidedness is viewed as a good little soilder.
come on Footie...follow along...he did say IMO...which stands for : "in my opinion".
I also did not state you were an Audi spy....spies are secretive...and mate are far from from secretive!...you aint fooling anyone on this board....we ALL know your an employee of Audi...its rather obvious....you have over 40 threads that you started...ALL OF WHICH ARE AUDI THREADS!!.....
oh ya....Footie is no Audi fanboi.....
2009 Jet Black E92 M3, DCT, Nav, Novillo Leather, PDC, EDC, BBS CHR's 20", Yokohama Advan Sports Tires, Eiback Pro-Kit Springs, Dinan Pullies and Dinan Stage1 software, black grills, black side gills, alcantara shift and ebrake boot.
Appreciate 0