BMW Lunatic
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 M8 Convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic55 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Lunatic View Post
@limeypride Vic55 gents I have two deals on the table one is a 165k m8 comp cab and another is 153k cab my must have was Bowers and neck warmer only .

There are only 11 comp convertibles with Bowers left in the country . Both payments are almost same delta with the 165k car is $1200 more .

I wanted a white m8 with Bowers no black interior which I'm getting on the 153k but on the comp it's black interior .

Is it worth it to get the comp convertible shit is almost 165k and compared to 153 car only 35 more bucks in monthly payment I shopped every single m8 convertible with Bowers on the lot in the country literally LOL the deal is bonkers . My question is the comp worth it ? The drive difference can u feel it and even with louder exhaust ? ( I had dravit gray for 4 months non comp ) . Need your help to pull the trigger by this evening.
Sorry I am late to this.

So 35 bucks more is clearly a factor here; obviously the higher residual on greater msrp coupled with a low rent charge factor creates the benefit of getting the more expensive car for a marginal cost increase.

My question will be this: are you going to try to get out of the car early? If so whats the discounts on both cars and whats the gross cap cost of each. I ask because you will be 100% buried in both but how bad do you want to be buried if you are getting out early? In any lease the goal is the lowest gross cap cast (pre reduction) and money factor at buy rate. If you are in it for the term then its a no brainer get the comp with all the bells. But if not- Ill need more details.

I also need build dates on the door jam because one car might have much more in FS monies and if you are trading in early, most used car managers know the incentives even if they are not BMW used car managers.
It's a Bmw it's a lease I have never kept a car more than 10 months for example from June last year from a m850 coupe to a m8 convertible and now this. I will be able to unload both leases . Both with base mf and only taxes and fees due at signing I'm in dirty Jersey 6.625 tax upfront on the entire lease term .

All I wanna know is there a noticeable difference driving a comp cab m8 vs a non comp ?

You and a few others here are kings of exotic cars hence I asked u big wigs . I don't care paying 35 more a month .