VipinLJ
Petrolhead
United_States
Rep
Drives: ‘20 330i,‘16 X3,‘18 SQ5,‘17 A7

Quote:
Originally Posted by vTuga View Post
So I have a few updates.

Got a Check Engine Light next day after installing the box. Connected to carly and it showed two error codes that couldn't be cleared related with short circuit in the boost and camshaft sensors. Talked with Ventura about it, and they very quickly figured out what was going on. There were two wires crossed/switched in the connection to the camshaft sensor of the ventura box (how they shipped a product with switched wires is beyond me, specially after being told they test the product 7 times before shipping).

They guided me to switch the wires back to the correct order. Apparently that was causing the car not to have the expected performance gain. After switching the wires there was no new check engine light, but the codes are still there. They reassured me they would eventually disappear in the next couple days. I hope so.

It's been raining for the last few days, so I couldn't really test it properly. I've been having results all over the place. Results of 100-200 from a best of 13.69s to 15.57s.

Because of the wet road I'll leave the 0-100kph and 1/4 mile to another time with better conditions.
Did you try clearing the codes?

And 100-200 in 13.69s is very good! I'm at 12.xxs now with my JB4. Which is very fast for a stage 1.
2017 Audi A7 Prestige
Appreciate 1
vTuga92.00