Drives: 2022 Aventurin/SS G82 xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine300zhp View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Cane View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine300zhp View Post
FWIW, I was waiting for the M8 comp to come out and rushed to my dealer to test drive the first one they got. What a disappointment. While the performance was good, the interior was underwhelming for a 160k car and the interior space was very cramped. My F82 has more interior space than the M8! I thought long and hard about the M8 and just could not justify the price tag. I guess I am not the only one as my dealer still has the car that I test drove like 9 months ago. After seeing the G82 debacle, I have started considering cars from AMG and RS. We shall see, but I am seriously considering a AMG car next time.....
But, what if that M8 Comp were $125k?
Good question. I think if the M8 was 125k or even 135k for a fully loaded competition model, I probably would have purchased the car I test drove. FWIW, you should keep your Imola F80. I don't think you ll find a better car without spending double.
I know. I just get bored fast. I still love it, but maybe it's time for something new. Plus, I'm not sure I'm sold on the G8X or if I want to wait a year for it.
Appreciate 0