Quote:
Originally Posted by Belugs View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by limeypride View Post
Quote:
Damn! What a beauty. Can't get enough of these pictures even though I've seen them hundreds of times. Just can't get enough.

Yea I plan on getting PPF as soon as the car drops. Still researching on the other items aka wheel spacers, coding etc and should know what I'm doing by the time the cars here.

So excited!

How long did it take for you to get your car from start of build? I'm being told 12weeks due to an extra 4weeks for special paint. Gonna be a looong wait.
I took a quick look but it didn't show up--did you post the exact build? I'd love to see what you went for.

PS: ask the dealer for the LED door projectors and floating center caps.
Note taken on the LED door projectors and floating center caps.

Attached are pictures of the build and options selected. Didn't select too many options but B&W was a must for me. IMHO the B&W should be standard in the M8. And of course the special order color is the frozen dark silver.
Oh and the red brake calipers...there was also an option for black brake calipers but decided to go with red.
There aren't many other options really beyond night vision (pointless), CC brakes (not worth it in my opinion) and M driver's package (not worth it here in the US in my opinion) so I think you're pretty well loaded up.

What trim did you go for?

MSRP was around $160K?
That's a great question regarding trim. I requested CF trim but don't currently see it on the build. Just reached out to my local dealer to confirm it is infact CF but just not showing. Same dealer made a mistake on my M550i selecting the wrong trim. That can't happen on this one.

Yea MSRP about $158k and some change.
Appreciate 1