United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M550i, 2012 528i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by limeypride View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belugs View Post
Was able to get 8% before incentives on the 2021 M8GC Comp custom build plus the free individual paint before it expired this week. Thanks to noushy for coaching me thru the deal on what to look out for and what to push for. I think it's a fair enough deal considering Texas dealers are painfully stiff with their offers.

Figured out something interesting though while I was going through the numbers with the dealer on how they arrived at the monthly lease payment from the adjusted cap cost and I'm curious to see if anyone here has experienced such.

Noticed their monthly payment was $100 more than what I was getting after agreeing all terms and when we shared notes on my calculation approach vs theirs, everything seemed similar except that they were adding back the first months payment to the adjusted cap cost increasing it by that first month amount. I argued this was not the way to compute it but they argued that was their process. I let them know I would not agree to it and they still put in the order anyway. Has anyone seen this? Has to be a novel way to hike up payments.

Anyway attached is what my car will look like with the frozen dark silver just like limeypride. Was torn between frozen marina bay blue and frozen dark silver but decided to go with the latter.[IMG][/IMG]
Yummy. That makes 2 of 2.

Don't forget: wider tires, spacers, springs, new paddle shifters, window tints, a bit of coding (ping me for details) but whatever you do: GET PPF or have it wrapped in TRANSPARENT FILM immediately (aka. PPF)—correcting this paint is an effing nightmare.

Enjoy it!

... oh, and prepare yourself for the popularity on the road; car enthusiasts luvvvvv this thing.
Damn! What a beauty. Can't get enough of these pictures even though I've seen them hundreds of times. Just can't get enough.

Yea I plan on getting PPF as soon as the car drops. Still researching on the other items aka wheel spacers, coding etc and should know what I'm doing by the time the cars here.

So excited!

How long did it take for you to get your car from start of build? I'm being told 12weeks due to an extra 4weeks for special paint. Gonna be a looong wait.
Appreciate 2