View Single Post
      01-28-2020, 11:39 PM   #12
Ehloo
Captain
Rep
Drives: 15 x5 m

You car should be beading water and shed most off before even having to dry. Using a blower should get all the water off and eliminate must drying with a cloth. The less you touch your paint surface the less chances of scratching the paint.

Not sure if this is everyone but my paint is extremely soft and scratched very easy. Was a common complaint for the f90 guys
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloozemanAZ View Post
Thanks for the input. Have of course in all the obsessive research come across Chemical Guys, Adams a few others. Ironically the first purchase towards gearing up was a set of Adam's Single Soft Microfiber towels. Planning on placing an order for Gtechniq's GWash (for regular cycles) and ONR (without wax) for the theoretical rinseless touchup washes.

Have read up and watched videos on the 2 bucket system, pressure washer, foam cannons, etc. Trying to figure out the best pressure washer to order but what I'm stuck on is my detailer recommends RODI water give our harsh water here in the AZ and the fast drying aspect even during the winter but totally out of hand in the summer time. Have looked at CR Spotless solutions which will create the all important DI water source.

Catch-22 is pressure washer, DI solution and air blaster to dry in order to make it as easy as possible for me not to F'up and swirl mark during drying. Are just more crap to store in my already over run garage. Oh and there is the previously lazy factor but I actually mentioned to my wife the do it myself route would likely be good for me (aka your therapeutic reference).
Appreciate 0