View Single Post
      01-20-2014, 01:44 PM   #58
BKap08
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: LCI

we have to keep boldin at least one more year, he was too clutch this year to get rid of.

i think brown and brock are ok at cb, rogers is a liability. Culliver was out all year with the ACL i think he will be ok taking rogers spot.

we need either a wes welker type in the slot who could be kaps safety blanket or a deep threat who can stretch the field constantly.

D line should be ok even if J smith leaves. Tank carradine is coming back and from what ive heard about him hes equally as strong as J smith. Keep dawson he was amazing this year.

IDK about a qb guru. Harbaugh is considered to be one of those, i just think we need to get a bit more creative in the playbook (wheel routes, screens, and install a lot more of the read option) Kap hasnt hit his ceiling, if we played against anyone else he would have had over 400 yards easy. Hes a huge mismatch when he uses his legs because of the ground he can cover in just a few strides

|2010 E90 LCI 328i|Matte Black grilles|35% Ceramic Tint|Black Chrome Varrstoen ES2|ST Coilovers|Mtech Front Bumper|
Appreciate 0