Quote:
Originally Posted by Da808dad View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by limeypride View Post
Quote:
Dealer is offering me a lease on a 2019 in an individual color at $1099/month+tax with 12k miles a year and $5000 down. Haven't sat down to discuss actual numbers so not sure how much below MSRP that comes out to. Sound like a good deal?
That depends--which model?
Quote:
Quote:
Dealer is offering me a lease on a 2019 in an individual color at $1099/month+tax with 12k miles a year and $5000 down. Haven't sat down to discuss actual numbers so not sure how much below MSRP that comes out to. Sound like a good deal?

Lol sorry yeah forgot to add that bit of info. It's for an M850i. Thanks.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Lol sorry yeah forgot to add that bit of info. It's for an M850i. Thanks.
A little more info on the car. From my understanding it was a special order but ended up coming in without the correct parking assist package (doesn't come with parking sensors or cameras, only the reverse camera) so customer ordered another one. Sounds similar to what I've been reading happened to others on here. Car has been sitting on lot for months. Just curious if what they offered is the absolute best off they can make like they are saying or if it's possible to get it a little lower.
With no down payment is a good deal; I got a similar one
Appreciate 1