06-12-2020, 06:45 PM   #49
bloozemanAZ
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2020 M850i Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by redhot47fla View Post
No AC problems here in 93-degree, 230-percent-humid North Florida/South Georgia, he reported, almost certainly jinxing himself.
I know as I feel like my updates are going to jinx me as well. However, AZ is a good comparison to the OP's Vegas world from a climate perspective so trying to add a little value if I can. Today's longer drive at 107 degrees was cold air the entire time including shortly after start up in the garage. As mentioned in this thread or elsewhere, I've never been happy with the wife's 2017 X5's A/C as it takes way to long before it starts blowing cold air but once it does thankfully it is non-stop.

I forgot to add in my earlier posts that given I'm left-handed that is the hand that is on the wheel all the time and right on the left "bulge" grip of the wheel. Side not being I love that "bulge" as it fits my hand perfectly and has been one of the minor niceties of the M850i I appreciate. All of that said that literally puts my hand right in the path of the drivers side left console vent.

Prior to the summer heat I had to raise the temperature setting as it made my hand cold. However, now I'm dialed in at 75 degrees as the optimal setting. The point being is I will instantaneously know if/when (here comes that jinx) the A/C fails to blow cold air. Knocking on wood, double skipping over lines in the sidewalk, etc. that never happens.

Last edited by bloozemanAZ; 06-12-2020 at 09:55 PM..
Appreciate 1