tturedraider
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 340i M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex2364 View Post
Contact their service manager, general manager, dealer principal/owner/president until you get someone to listen to you and correct their mistake. If they're charging you anything they shouldn't have then make a charge back claim against your credit card. Also let them know you will be making a fraud claim against them with BMW NA, BBB, etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdott View Post
As above have said, contact the higher ups, frame it as you think one of their employees is steeling from them. Pretty sure the employees knew exactly what they were doing, they probably used the car to get home/etc. Then actually "returned" it and the company picks up the dime, none the wiser, white colar chrime.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0L View Post
I wasn't charged for anything. What bothers me is what would've happened if the loaner car was in an accident or incident while still checked out to me. What if the driver ran a red light and a traffic camera recorded the license plate? How could I prove I wasn't driving the car?
If it was me I would not let this go. This is a big deal. I would go there in person.
member #388003 - Use me as a referral
& you could win a one day ///M Driving School!!