View Single Post
      11-25-2019, 01:52 PM   #57
unluky
Major
Rep
Drives: 04 z4 3.0 Sport & 15 X5 35i XD

Garage List
I bought a iComfort years ago on a short timeline and I will say - I still like it to this day. I travel a lot and still love getting back home to it. I do like a firm mattress though, so it is not for everyone. I have a mattress heater on it so I turn it on very low about an hour before I go to bed in the winter and rarely make it a page in my book before I am out like I drank a bottle of wine first.

But for those cheaper folks out there - I inherited a farm house when my father passed who finished his years as a bachelor in a full sized bed. I quickly moved that out and put in a queen, but only stay there a few days a month and was not about to drop a few grand on one for that. I did a little looking and bought one of the Nectars from Amazon I could have shipped to the house in a box. It is a surprisingly good sleep for the $800 it cost. I was honestly shocked.

Would I trade my iComfort for it - no. But we loan the house out to friends and family passing through and I have had many comments on that mattress being comfortable. My sister stayed on it and bought for their houses guest room as did a friend who stayed there.

Very inexpensive, but more comfortable that I would have expected for the sub grand price. Again it is fairly firm, but I like them like that.

Just my 0.02 cents for you squeeky butt folks like me..........