Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Same here. My second wife came from a very sheltered home. She knew of particular lifestyles, but had never been around one until she met me. I was the debul. and she loved it!

Speaking of hot and spicy, I have some great stories about cutting bhut jolokias (that's ghost chili's to you and me Rusty ) and not wearing rubber gloves....then inadvertently touching various parts of the ex-wife....such as getting an eyelash out of her eye.......and other orifices that mucous is present. Let's just say there was more than one occasion screaming, crying and hearing the equivalent to a jail cell slamming shut from between her thighs took place.

PSA time: Heads up gentlemen, if you eat really spicy peppers; do not offer oral to your girl after. Trust me.
Yeah....we have a chemist here whose main goal is to concoct something that I won't eat. He's mixed them all...bhut's, trinidad scorpions, carolina reapers, etc.

Brings me a pint or quart of salsa....I bring him back an empty jar within a week or so. My wife says I nuked my taste-buds years ago.

May be true...I'm the only guy in the office that makes a cup of coffee with the Keuregg....and then immediately puts it in the microwave to heat it up.
Those K-makers do have a temp setting :