Drives: bmw m4 csl 992 turbo S

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miko M View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovegreatcars View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miko M View Post
Funny how he compares HP with MCLaren, that weighs about 1300lbs less.
Why is it funny? Different cars, different classes of car built to serve entirely different markets.
Yes, Completely different cars for different market but, to me the easiest part is HP the hardest part is weight saving.
Mine point is.... any manufacturer can make 600+HP engine but not everyone can do what MCLaren can with weight savings.
Mclaren does wait saving the best for sure and their pricing is way more but their not reliable cars and does not has everyday useable technology like bmw, should we compare everyday use ability there is no comparison, you can't do a proper burn out with a mclaren and yet still they got issues taking off, car is totally uncomfortable and lose value faster than any m car... all boils down to are you taking your car to the track everyday and how usable it is for everyday why spend soo much on a car u can't leave for 5 days without starting it els you'll have to get a tow truck to bring it to the dealer to get it started just doesn't seem as a logical choice and I think their is no comparison to the m cars.
Appreciate 1
BMWZ41909.50