Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
Speaking of pursuits, have you ever been in a squad car that broke down while in a pursuit?
Yep! Lol! That's why I no longer use the Crown Victoria. I stick to Explorers exclusively.
Every time I see a civilian Explorer I think police car, because they are so commonly used these days. I know the Ford Police Interceptor Utility is equipped differently than a standard Explorer, but they look similar to me.
They are your standard Ford's, just outfitted for pursuits. Ford's have my respect more than probably any other make. Our cars are rarely ever turned off, often going from shift to shift with no rest. We beat on them, we run them hard and they still handle it......shift after shift after shift. They are the prostitutes of the automotive world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murf993 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwheels View Post
With modern technology, I'm surprised that Siri-Like devices can't be implemented. A lot of computers use voice recognition, and I don't see why something like that couldn't be used in your cars. Cost perhaps?
All it would learn was profanity.
Yep! Lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara View Post
Do you ever get scared when other people tell you they have weapons in the vehicle?
Not really. I guess it's something I'm so used to experiencing that I'm numb to it.
Appreciate 1
Murf99314116.00