View Single Post
      09-30-2020, 05:50 PM   #60
TheWatchGuy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Im in construction, wife is in healthcare.

im in the field fairly regularly so wfh full time has never worked for my job. I have tried it during downtimes between projects, but i just cant do it. I get distracted easily, and i never realized how often i bounce thoughts and ideas off of coworkers regularly. The social aspect i need as well, cause sitting alone in my home office all day is terrible imo.
And, much easier to swing by a brewery on the way home with coworkers vs putting pants on and having to go meet at a brewery.

my wife on the other hand wfh from march through july and loved it. She "facetimed" with patients and there wasnt a lot of issues with it. Even being back in the hospitals now, they are still facetiming high risk or covid positive patients instead of seeing them in person.

Most my friends and family that dont have in person type jobs are all pretty much on wfh status until the end of the year, and a few arent planning on going back to an office setting any time soon. There is going to be a significant amount of businesses that go to purely wfh after this is all done imo.

Am I a watch guy, or do i watch guys?
Appreciate 1
GenXer1363.00