Quote:
Originally Posted by edwarjejeega View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longboarder View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahn360Photo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longboarder View Post
How do you daily drive a dragster? Terrible comparison.
it was a basic analogy so you understand my point. you cant compare a street race car with modifications with a large saloon with basic modifications and think its an even comparison.

you asked me to show a bmw m that can come close to your porsche's time and i showed you the one that would destroy it.
Wrong. I said:

When you find a bolt on M that can do 147 1/4 mile and 181.6 1/2 mile like my bolt on Turbo S, come back to me.

I know that M3 and it is not "bolt on" The motor has come out and was completely rebuilt to handle the boost from the added supercharger. Same thing with those F80 M3's. Their motor has been built.

You obviously have no idea what bolt ons are if you think a built motor is a "bolt on".
I'm sorry, am I missing something? What stock turbo 911 Turbo S does 147 MPH in the 1/4? That's a high 4 second 60-130 MPH time, which no stock turbo 911 Turbo S is doing.

Edit: I'm saying this because I've seen plenty of Stage 2+, meth, race fuel 911 Turbo S' doing 9.7x's & 9.8's but that's at 139-142 MPH and that's a whole different ball park than 147 MPH. Again, I'm not that familiar with Porsche so I don't know how capable they are but 147 mph for a stock turbo 911TTS seems a bit high. Same Mod's M5Comp/M8Comp will run 9.8x at 138-141MPH, so it's not really blowing it out of the water. But stock vs stock it sure does
Mine does. Five bolt ons. Otherwise completely bone stock factory original car.
What are the bolt ons?
Champion intercoolers, exhaust, stock frame impellar upgrade, methanol and ES motors tuning. Car is otherwise 100% stock on 300 treadware tires. Dragy had my 1/4 mile at 147.4mph.
Honestly I didn't know the ES packages were just tunes. I thought they were turbo upgrades this whole time. I cannot fathom a stock turbo Porsche doing 9.4 at 147!!! Nice job
Appreciate 0