View Single Post
      01-17-2019, 08:16 AM   #79
smak_91
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2019 X3 xdrive30i - M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastF30 View Post
I find BMW interiors to be just that... BMW.... it's simple and elegant in my eyes... undated which is the biggest thing to me... honestly the new G20 doesn't look much different to me in the sense of following BMW design lines ... Just my opinion... All that sit in my car love it (eye of the beholder)... I think Bimmer owners have been just looking at it too long that's all... The Mercedes looks dated and over done... the ES looks like they are trying to copy bmw more than anything to me anyways... I personally don't care for it... in the end I'm very happy with my interior... as for the supra.... very sad this wasn't japanese engineering.... that was supposed to be the claim to fame return... now it's just like another division of bwm... like Chrysler to Dodge, Buick to Chevy etc... sharing same platforms... Companys are budding up more than ever... Ford is getting in bed with VW.... What's next... Porsche motored Mustang???? (P.s. 2022 mustang is rumored AWD... could this be of Audi design???)
Well Ford does use the 911 to benchmark against when looking at the Mustang. Then believes that those who would shop for a 911 might change their mind and buy a Mustang instead.....
Appreciate 0