09-24-2020, 09:38 PM   #10
bloozemanAZ
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2020 M850i Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CH3K M8! View Post
I’m Interested In It. Can U Tell Me How To Get Or Or Post The Link To The Thread Please. Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBMWWINS View Post
Correct but is the speed cam/red light stuff part of the Driver Recorder purchase? I checked under the available bookable services and the only ones I can additionally book are:

BMW Drive Recorder
BMW WLAN Hotspot
BMW Music option.

Everything else is booked on my vehicle and active.
Apologies for the tardy reply but that pesky little thing called work and life has kept me off the forum for a couple of days. Here is the original thread discussing the service. https://f92.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...t=speed+camera

It is a separate app and one can subscribe to it via the Connected Drive portal. By default once logging in it will show you the subscribed services for your car (or cars by selecting each one). You need to select the "Store" and once loaded you should find it as an "add on" vs what you already have subscribed to. See the attached for my M850i as I'm not subscribed to the service.

The irony in the exercise after checking my wife's X5 it looks like I'm making a decision this December on what to re-subscribe to as her 4-year included subscriptions are up minus Car Play (which she doesn't use). Reality dictates I'm only going to subscribe to the map updates and Remote Services (aka the Connected Drive app) as everything else is useless to her and frankly I'm the only user of the Connected Drive app. Case-in point she'll ask me "how do I get to X" and I'll look it up in the app and send it to her X5.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0