12-11-2019, 03:33 PM   #10
bloozemanAZ
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2020 M850i Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfy2905 View Post
I am in the process of ordering an M850i GC and have not been able to see Tanzanite in person. Would appreciate pictures in good sunlight to see what it really looks like, otherwise it's going to be Carbon Black.
Totally understand as went through that same process although Carbon Black was never on my list (everyone has personal preferences). I originally wanted Sunset Orange but never was able to see that in real life until recently as my dealer now has a M340i in stock in Sunset Orange. Definitely a great color but I nixed it as once I fell in love with the Fiona Red/Black interior my exterior choices centered around that.

I was able to see all of the Individual colors before finalizing my 2nd order (1st one was Davit Grey) and hence going with Tanzanite. The beauty of Tanzanite is you almost get two cars in one, i.e., at night you for all practicality have a black car and in the daylight WOW!

Took a few quick pics in the AZ sun (day I picked it up it was overcast from the last couple of days worth of our Winter rain season). The shots are focused on the Tanzanite 3-layer paint which hopefully the upload does not reduce the resolution on). I did throw in one interior shot as not sure on your personal preference but Fiona Red/Black is an amazing interior and goes incredibly well with Tanzanite. FYI the carbon fiber roof blends nicely with Tanzanite although the pic makes it seem to contrast more than reality.
Attached Images

Last edited by bloozemanAZ; 12-11-2019 at 03:47 PM..
Appreciate 1