View Single Post
      12-15-2020, 09:48 AM   #43
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

I'm not much of a drinker anymore, but I do have quite the collection of Jack Daniels bottles.

To the collectors out there, if you are interested in rare, autographed bottles of Jack Daniels, PM me. My father was best friends with Jimmy Bedford and he got to know Jeff Arnett and Frank Bobo very well. We were/are Tennessee Squires. I have White Rabbit Saloon bottles (w/serial numbers), a bottle of 1904 Gold Medal Ribbon, a bottle of Frank Sinatra Select with the leather case, a bottle of 1984 Gold Medal Ribbon in a case, 70th and 75th Anniversary bottles in a case, Sturgis bottle set (all 3 bottles), the first three years of Holiday Select, and a ton of other small stuff that isn't available to the public. All bottles are signed by master distillers, some are signed by multiple master distillers. I also have barrel number 69 (each barrel was laser etched with it's perspective number) of the TV advert original barrel tree. It's also signed by Bobo, Arnett and Jimmy Bedfords Widow Emily.
Appreciate 4
ramman434712.00
paquet629.50