View Single Post
      06-09-2015, 09:27 AM   #2
954Stealth
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: A Car

Smith: “I'll be gunning for another top finish”

Monster Yamaha Tech 3’s Bradley Smith is aiming to follow up his best results of the season so far in Mugello at the Catalan GP.
Bradley Smith produced his best performance so far this season by clinching a hard fought result of 5th at Mugello. He currently sits in 6th in the championship and is the leading Satellite rider with a tally of 57 points.

Bradley Smith: “I will arrive at the Monster Energy sponsored Catalunya round confident of opening the weekend in positive style as we have been strong at almost every GP this season. It is a circuit that I enjoy with it's variety of different corners and the crowd is always amazing, especially in the last part of the track! In addition, the layout seems to suit the characteristics of the Yamaha YZR-M1 quite well, therefore, I'll be gunning for another top finish. In Mugello, the qualifying didn't go to plan so I aim to rectify this in Catalunya and grab a solid starting position to give me the best possible chance of success in the race. We also have a test on Monday where we will try out a few new ideas in order to help me in various areas as we look to bridge the gap to the leading riders. However, before that, there's the Catalan Grand Prix and my fists are clenched already for the battle on Sunday, which I can't wait to partake in.”

http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2015/0...-finish/177370
Appreciate 0