View Single Post
      02-05-2019, 09:54 PM   #2242
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Gym was freakin' packed tonight! I don't get how some of these guys can get a decent workout when there's 5 of them all working out together? I timed it. On the flat bech press soon as one guy finishes they adjust the weight for the next guy which took about 10-15 sec. Than after he finished the 3rd guy would jump in while the other guys again would adjust the weight accordingly. After the 5th guy completed his set it was back to the first guy which basically 10 minutes probably went by? That's 10 freakin' minutes between sets

The other thing I dunno if you guys consider it annoying are guys who are big...and I don't mean like muscle big or even fluffy but act like their big by sticking out their chest and lift their arms up as if they have huge lats? I find it freakin' funny
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0