View Single Post
      12-03-2016, 06:36 PM   #230
flyinb501
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
Deniers? Is this like a cult to you people? All you have to do is google no warming for 20+ years, and there is link after link and graph after graph showing no statistically significant warming in the past 20 years. The trend is flat, which is the exact opposite of all the doom and gloom predictions from our precious, know it all scientists so many of you seem to bow at the altar for.

Exactly. The global warming fanaticism is like a religion. If you disagree with them they call you a "denier", trying to discredit you without having to actually argue the points. Similar to how they call Republicans and conservatives racist and sexist in an attempt to silence them and end the argument when there is nothing to base these accusations off of.

I think it's a little too coincidental that all of the proposed solutions to global warming have been part of the Democratic platform since long before global warming. It's just another strategy to redistribute wealth, and grow the size and power of govt.

With that said I think the Teslas are intriguing and would like to take one for a spin. Not the way I would choose to spend my money though.
Appreciate 1
NickyC17484.50