View Single Post
      10-09-2007, 04:08 PM   #63
PaPaGz
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i MSport MG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
I think that is a gross exaggeration. We ALL know that there are better vehicles than the 335, however, what is best for one isn't best for all. The 335 has its flaws, but when compared to the G37, the 335 is the better performing, characteristically more enjoyable vehicle to drive. You are going to have people who are increasingly passionate about their vehicle regardless of the manufacturer. Passion is often the key ingredient in a vehicle selection recipe. Why buy it if you're not passionate about it...........right?
of course i understand exactly what your saying. Im an auto enthusiast...i respect all cars for their abilities. Hell I'm on so many forums it saddens me that I do nothing w/ my life hahaha just kidding. But I just haven't seen such fanboy attitudes concentrated in one place ya know? Obviously every forum will have the arrogant prick who will think that b/c they drive a bmw, audi, mbz or w/e they are better than others or that b/c the car is faster than this they have a bigger e-penis or something. I dno...I just hope to see it dissipate soon. I mean yes 335 is fast, its sexy, great motor etc...
but hey I can get that from a B5 S4 or a vette or something.
/rant
Appreciate 0