View Single Post
      08-01-2011, 12:09 PM   #82
Toker335i
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i/Sold--10" GTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by koreez88 View Post
So much jealousy talk in this thread. Enjoy the GT-R, kid, and be safe out there, don't do any stupid shit that can take your life away. Let us know when you get a Zonda 3-4 years later lol.
Hell yeah i will Zonda FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92addict View Post
To all the "older and wiser" members here that are saying invest during youth so that you can have a greater return later in life...

...Please remember tomorrow is not promised to anyone.

I'm not saying don't save or invest at all, but you also can't be so dead set that you'll be living 20,30,40+ years for you or anyone in your will to use your investments.

Congrats to OP on enjoying life! You may or may not regret this later, but at least you'll have an experience that most will never have.
Thank you! i really appreciate it, most people here are being damn negative saying im going to mess up my credit, blah blah, these kind of comments is the last thing i want, who are you strangers to judge me anyway

Like i've been saying, you only live once, just living life to the fullest can you blame me? damn..

if i need advice on what to do with my money and how to spend it i will ask you guys, okay thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tee212 View Post
LOL F that, its just a nissan not no magic car. Just wait and look for another one!

Funny the Sales Man just called me too asking if im coming haha. Im willing to wait until the price is right, GTRs are so overpriced right now..
Ill offer 5-6K below the asking price if they don't budge eff it, theirs a few more around here still overpriced though

08' 335i 6MT - Sold
92' NA 300ZX 5speed - Sold
06 IS350 - Sold

Last edited by Toker335i; 08-01-2011 at 12:16 PM..
Appreciate 0