01-02-2020, 08:52 PM   #9
bloozemanAZ
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2020 M850i Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfy2905 View Post
Thanks for all the great pics. Now my decision is harder than ever!

bloozemanAZ, I understand your color dilemma...I also really like Tanzanite with Fiona/Black full Merino interior as we have discussed before. If I go with Adventurin, I'll have to go with the Tartufo/Black Full Merino for the same reasons you mention.
Totally understand. The Adventurin I saw at a local dealer had Ivory White as an interior and looked great but I personally shy away from such a light colored interior. However, if well protected it should not be an issue. In regards to Tartufo/Black I've seen it in many builds and it is a great looking interior. In fact that was my go to interior if I chose Sunset Orange but I was never able to see that in person prior to placing my order.

Side note on well protected my M850i was dropped off this morning at the detailer that was the winner of my local research for PPF installation. Picking it up tomorrow evening and dropping it off again on Monday for exterior ceramic coating as well as interior coating of all the leather and the Alcantara headliner. As stated the full leather package is worth it but now I'm just concerned on protecting against the AZ sunlight and of course overall wear and tear.
Appreciate 0