Private First Class
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: M8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJC-1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloozemanAZ View Post
Out of curiosity did your 2019 M850i come with both the display key and normal keys? Since you mentioned you haven't used the display key yet. Or are you using the digital key either via a Samsung phone or the credit card style from BMW?

Given I have a Pixel 3 that supposedly is not supported I was planning on going with the credit card style digital key from BMW but was pleasantly surprised that the 2020 M850i came with standard keys. Actually voiced the pleasure out loud with my SA and he said he thinks BMW is going to kill off the display key as nobody likes them given the stupid size.

I'm guessing okay for a woman with a purse but for us guys its stupidly large for our pants pockets. For me I have my cell phone in the left pocket and car key along with my small bill fold money clip in the right pocket. Couldn't figure out how the hell I'd fit the display key along with the bill fold money clip in the right pocket.

My 2020 didn't come with a credit card digital key so still planning on getting one when I finally take the car in for the first service. I may never use it sine I have the standard key which works well in the right pocket but figured might as well have a digital key nonetheless.
It came with a few keys, reg, display, and aux (still haven't used the DK yet lol). What exactly is the credit card key?
Ask dealer, if you need it, thats a nfc card and with it you can open and run car without key / can yse like guest key for someone, or to be on "easy"
Appreciate 1
RJC-11289.50