View Single Post
      11-05-2019, 01:55 PM   #54
N54Yankee
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

You specifically said professional drivers and not some magazine hack, Walton is a mag hack plain as day.
Oh, you spoke to someone with insider knowledge of what was going on behind garage doors. Yeah, ok.
The C7 was a 1/10 sec behind the 911 and I posted the same a couple weeks ago right here on this site, the same thing you said. It’s not news to me and I think Chevy definitely should have allowed the base C7 time to stand.
The C8 hadn’t run an official Ring time yet, don’t know how you reach the conclusion that they’re hiding the poor result. Nor how you’re sure the factory times won’t match or beat the 911, you sure do like your speculation.

The C7 Z06 did run the Ring and was good enough be best the 991 Turbo S, 997 GT2 and 991 GT3 RS cars costing many thousands more. Corvette runs with the bigs dogs. Hard for some to swallow. But then again you previously dismissed Nurburgring when I previously brought it up because they don’t use the same drivers on the same day, remember saying that?
"The Constitution was never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.” Samuel Adams

Last edited by N54Yankee; 11-05-2019 at 02:16 PM..
Appreciate 2
Red Bread4463.00
See5449.00