03-23-2020, 04:12 PM   #51
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexit4 View Post
Hard to believe indeed. At least your employer is taking some precautions to limit the spread of the virus or having you catch it. I recently read an article about how badly UPS is neglecting their drivers and sorting facility workers in the US when it comes to cleanliness and risk mitigation....

If you dont mind me asking, can you perform your work duties from home? I've also seen a lot of posts on social media about businesses here in the US that just refuse to let their employees work from home despite them being able to perform their duties remotely.
Negative my friend . I can not perform my work at home . I'm engineer , and for the moment I'm testing our new gen. of injection molds and they must be released on time for the production .
We are working for VW , Audi , Ford , Volvo , Jaguar. We are the supplier for the engine power Assy/Connectors , but we manufacture also a 4K glass fiber connector for CommScope in the US .
If we are going in a complete lockdown . The car factories can not build their cars without our connectors in several countries .
So...The pressure and work stress is always pretty high ..

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
apexit41230.50
M5Rick60062.50