cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
Those are some great rates. I’m in a Palm Beach County FL suburb and pay $3,795 / year for full coverage on my M4 and wife’s 2012 Q5 with Liberty Mutual. Clean driving records. Rates increase double digits every year so we end up needing to price it elsewhere every year. It was $3K / year a couple of years ago. Deductibles are $500 but changing to $1,000 doesn’t move needle much. I looked into the tracking device but reviews seemed to indicate it didn’t save anywhere as much as people expected and often not at all so I didn’t bother.
Sometimes you just need to have the conversation with your insurance company to review your rates/policy. Progressive tried to give me some ridiculous increase a few years back. I called them and asked why my rates were going up so much for someone in my age category with no claims and a perfect record. They gave me the bla bla bla expenses are going up. I told them I didn't like changing insurance companies but I already got another quote and would be leaving. The next thing I know, they are reevaluating my policy and gave me a huge reduction. I was happy but pissed at the same time. Why did I have to ask?
Appreciate 0