Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M8 Competition GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic55 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWGirlFL View Post
Yes, that. BMWGirlFL has a keen eye for detail. Your monopoly on anal is unendangered.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloozemanAZ View Post
Thanks and appreciate the feedback as usual given the insight on your previous Alcantara seating in prior cars and the gut feel that BMW's application is up to snuff. I too am not of the buffet shaped variant but at 6'6" and 235 lbs my thighs are definitely taking advantage of the leather bolstering of my M850i seats. In fact during my down select process I kicked a car or two to the curb as the seats were just to darn narrow and my wife even commented on the LC500 seats wondering how the heck the buffet variant would even fit in them.

LOL

if the M850i is leather I still think the way this fabric is designed you will be ok. Porsche Alcantara is almost too plush which leads to more intense friction. My Bentley was all alcantara that thing was an English Palace (no anal references limeypride ).

I still have my C63 BS and those seats are a blend with the alcantara in reverse- its on the center of the seat and seat back. The Porsche GTS Cab is all alcantara but has worn well. The AMG GTS has it too- no issues. I dont drive the cars too much so thats an added benefit.
Bummer.
Appreciate 0