bloozemanAZ
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2020 M850i Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by limeypride View Post
Thanks!

I had actually already tried that, however my page does not contain a dropdown menu nor anything that resembles configuration or settings or updates.

I recall specifying the collection of states that I should download an update for. I believe I did that with this car but certainly for IDrive 7. You see the collection of states when you look at Update under the map settings. Mine is currently northern states and its FL data is... well, shite.
Totally weird as one would think that iDrive, Connected Drive, etc. is universal across the 8-series as it comes standard with the full boat of Connected Drive Services. I've attached some screenshots as I just checked and I can easily change my region within the Connected Drive portal. One thing is to make sure you select the "Map update" vs the "Automatic Map Update" tile as that is where the setting is at least for me. You should be on Region 2 now and just toggle to Region 12 and hit save. I'm guessing it will take some time before the maps actually get updated OTA though.
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
limeypride4423.50
Ozzie8641.00