BMW Lunatic
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 M8 Convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBMWWINS View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Lunatic View Post
I'm contemplating of selling it and getting a x4m comp . Thoughts ?
We have (wife's car) an X4 M40d and though the M version is a different beast, I can tell you I am (very) positively surprised by how the new G02 handles - at ANY speed. I have driven 255 km/h with this in Germany on curvy Autobahnen and the car felt rocksolid glued to the road. And I can say the same for alpine routes and curvy countryside roads. I am really happy (wife let's me drive it most of the time anyway) with the X4. Just imagine how the X4M Comp does then compared to its little brothers. I personally would take the X4 all the way over the Cayenne as I think the new X4 is sexy too and a different beast compared to the previous model. Actually the new X4 is slick too and when next to an X6 it certainly does not hide from it.
Yea new x4m 500 HP new m3/'4 engine. Brand new on lease or keep this 2014 GTS it's super spec'd literally with every Porsche option available accessories with only 23k miles on the clock.

So keep the Porsche as my daily or sell and get super top value as a private sale and get a new x4m on lease .....