svr21
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 18 M4 ZCP Yas Marina Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3anest_f80 View Post
Hey Guys!

As I continue my M journey, I've came to the conclusion that unfortunately these F8Xs are becoming more available to young teenagers looking to get spoiled by their "rich parents" (Not so rich as some 2015s are as cheap as 35K).

In the last few weeks, I've pulled along side of some fellow M3s and M4s just to be disappointed...seeing a 5 Foot beardless 17 year old behind the wheel
So here is what I am just wondering about: (Funny & Dangerous at the same time)
These F8X platforms certainly make a lot of power not to mention the capabilities with a flash tune, catless downpipes, E85, etc. The traction control system saves peoples asses when those ponies jump out the stable and get ready to giddy up.

So I was thinking...these young teenagers don't even know what the traction control system does...DOES ANYONE WANT TO SHARE SOME STORIES WHERE....

-A YOUNGSTER PRESSED THE BUTTON "WITH TIRE MARKS" AND CRASHED
-DISENGAGED TRACTION CONTROL IN THE RAIN &...."LOST CONTROL"
-OR ANY OTHER FUNNY STORIES WHERE TEENAGERS ACTED UP AND LOST THEIR PARENTS TRUST

Photos welcomed

**DISCLAIMER** In no way am I ripping on youngsters getting blessed with a 80K car for their success in sophomore year of high school

I made a stupid move and it's hella dangerous, check it out. Traction control was on....
Appreciate 0