View Single Post
      01-22-2019, 12:38 PM   #203
B58
Major
Rep
Drives: 922 Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by atranho View Post
Got hit with a 27151(a) for exhaust today . Officer told me to go to the state referee for exhaust and also got me for no front plate. He claimed i was speeding 70+ from a metered onramp onto dead stop 4pm traffic but said he wasn't going to write me for speeding lol. I barely hit 30 on my dash cam but whatever still have to deal with this exhaust ticket not sure if ref is required or just a payment is needed , nonetheless another law that needs reworking.
OK if the exhaust isn't correctable then why fix it? This new law and ticket doesn't make sense OMG lol
I have a catted down-pipe + the MPE and it does not come with a valve like the oem exhaust. Everyone knows how stupid and loud the BMW cold start is even when the car is warm it still goes through the 'cold start' process so how can i get away with this LOL i just installed my front tow hook plate holder so my local authorities don't find a reason to pull me over. For the most part i drive in comfort mode and some times eco, but i think the killer part is if they ask you to start up your car and automatically that cold start will trigger them to writing a citation.

Last edited by B58; 01-22-2019 at 01:00 PM..
Appreciate 0