View Single Post
      03-29-2020, 09:05 PM   #24
Ozzie8
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW m850i Coupe

Garage List
bloozemanAZ could not agree more - miss that drive and the music that goes with it! In order to get the km's driving in the car up, I've taken to early Sunday morning drives. Yesterday I went out west and onto one of the busiest freeways and it was deserted. While the speed limit is 100 km/h, I had a ball on some of the sections. Slowing the car down and then letting it rip, repeatedly. On big sweeping turns, actually cutting the corner across multiple lanes. I was keeping an eye out for zombies from The Walking Dead as it felt like I was in a movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloozemanAZ View Post
Thanks for the info! I'm happy with what I believe is the 20% default as 50% would be way to loud when the wife is in the car. My normal commute process in the morning (sadly haven't done so in 2 weeks now) is press Sport (selects Sport Individual), press start (and enjoy the amazing engine light up), ensure JBV1 successfully auto launched on my Pixel 3XL, place the Pixel in the cup holder phone mount), select my audio source, adjust the volume accordingly and by this time the RPMs have kicked down from the startup and I put the car in reverse to back out of the garage. Just typing all of that makes me realize I REALLY miss driving to work in the morning!
Appreciate 0