View Single Post
      12-16-2018, 06:57 AM   #30
KTN
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
Nah, you don't really understand the capability of control a manual transmission provides the driver, so I understand your point of view, but you lack to understand mine. For vehicle control by the driver, the manual transmission is still superior.
What you don't seem to really grasp is that you're not the only magical person in this whole world who has driven or drives a manual transmission car. Just because he doesn't agree with you doesn't mean he can't understand your point of view.

Everyone's more than welcome to have their preference, and I think most would agree when it comes to engagement, the manual is the way to go ultimately, however picking out a single feature-point as an argument against the other option being objectively superior overall, doesn't exactly help you to make your point.

By this logic "a run-down waiting to be scrapeed 316i is the best BMW because it's superior in having the lowest price. Never mind all the other factors."

Now based on your posts in this thread, I'm guessing you'll disregard my opinion completely as well, as I haven't shown any evidence I'd be driving a true manual transmission M BMW, which among other things in your opinion makes me automatically a "roundelhound" I guess.
Very purist of you, sir.
Appreciate 0