05-18-2017, 01:09 PM   #27
pseto
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 ZCP, F80 M3 ZCP- beater

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcgolfdr View Post
This pretty much sums it up. I am also heading up there for the weekend and have been to 5 or 6 races in the past. One trick that we do is go get some plastic sheets that you would use for drop cloths for painting and use those in case it rains. We were there when Button made the miraculous victory but the race was red flagged for a couple of
hours because of rain, we were nice and dry under the sheets drinking beers. Bring a soft sided cooler, food, some sort of cushion or chair and some sunscreen. We booked an airbnb so we have and apartment close to a metro stop and take that to the track.
We are heading up Thursday morning early and driving back on Monday. You can always message me if you have more questions. BTW, we are in GS 24 this year which is down by the hairpin.
thanks, we were looking into airbnb (which I prefer), but ended up with a hotel downtown on one of the closed streets. I've sat through many football games in the rain, so I have plenty of stuff to keep me dry.

we're driving up/back the same days, you guys wanna caravan?

Become a BMW CCA member; Click HERE to join and use my member #339225 for a referral
Join our NCC Facebook Page
Appreciate 0