E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by KANdaddy View Post
That is how I describe this race. So bummed for my boy Vettel. But it was a great race! A lot of passing and other action. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time.

Hamilton showed his true stripes and just what spoiled lil punk he really is. Bad mouthing his team over the radio during the race.....so unprofessional. I hope his crew sabotages the rest of his season. If he didn't think he should have come in for tires he could have just told them no. So he is just as much to blame for the poor decision. Sure doesn't seem like Button has a problem making his own decisions.

To the Hamilton pillow biter that said Webber sucks.....pull ur head out of ur azz. Webber is a class act. Sorry he's not a pussy and actually takes risks and wants to win.

Not sure what some folks were saying about no passing when the track dried. There was plenty of passing all race. I do think there should be some rule changes though to ensure excitement every race. I like the mandatory 2 pit rule that was proposed by some.

Was hoping Schumi would be more of factor but it is only the second race. Really cool to see Kubica up there. I've always really liked him and thought he is way under rated. You can say what you want about him holding Hamilton up. Fact of the matter is Hamilton couldn't get by him and good race craft is what makes a truely rounded racer.

Anyway, looking forward to the rest of the season
As those McLaren mechanics are "professionals", I believe they'll take the high-road and focus on the current world champ's car...

In Hamilton's defence, that was in the heat of the moment, he stuck behind Alonso....tires were degrading....fustrated....so....hmmm...nevermind.. .ur right....that wasn't cool for F1 driver.....damn i miss Kimi

Hamilton should've know better himself is a "tire-eater"....if no friggin way his tires will stay as long as button and kubica did....