01-16-2019, 07:53 PM   #29
Funf6cyl
Banned
Rep
Drives: 6 cyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by seis-speed View Post
Thanks for response.

Fist off I have three kids. That is a huge factor in my love for the F80 and The Focus. I take my two oldest everywhere in the cars. Long family road trips are done in the F80 and it has been great.

I got the Porsche bug the past year, so been trying to justify the move to a car that is a two-seater, with occasional overflow to the rear for my little ones. I enjoy the low nature of the car, it feels like a go-cart. I first really liked the 718 Cayman, but the nostalgia of the 911 kept my attention.

The 'price-wall' was my first hurdle, I can pay it, but wow, that is a lot to spend on a car. The other two: The attention factor. One thing I love about Mcars, I just blend in. Lastly, it better be really good to not have room for the family.

I decided on a Carrera T and was zeroed in getting one with Euro Delivery, but I have hesitated, due to the above issues......I am not sure I can justify it.

I would let the Focus or F80 go, probably the F80. I need an AWD car for taking kids skiing. I have done it with RWD, but prefer AWD.

As many here, I have a car addiction..... so I have different scenarios.
If you need some help securing a car (should you decide) shoot me a message.

As far as the driving experience, very much worth every penny and IMO are one of the few cars I’ve owned or driven where I can justify in good conscience the price.
Appreciate 0