fuck this field
United_States
Rep
Drives: 18 F80 CS/18 F80 ZCP/19 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortexiphan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by paliknight View Post
You're comparing a hand built Italian super car to an 8 series? they are not only in different leagues, but from different planets.

If people complained about the performance of the F80's for the price and compared them to cars (Porsche, for example) twice the price (literally), imagine when the fully loaded M8 is released for over $160k USD BEFORE Tax.

Point being, car looks great and sounds great in theory, but as someone stated earlier, it will be an emotional buy and they will be as abundant as a brand new S65.
No I’m not comparing, I’m being sarcastic. What you’re doing by comparing X5M to 8 series is very similar to what I did sarcastically.
No it's not very similar. I compared two cars built by the same manufacturer in the same manner for similar purposes.

You compared a hand built Italian super car made entirely from aluminum and carbon fiber.
When the 8 series starts to weigh half of what it does now and starts implementing carbon fiber and aluminum throughout it's entire frame and body then your sarcasm will hold.