10-07-2022, 11:27 PM   #56
bloozemanAZ
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2020 M850i Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asthenis View Post
It was done on my M850i 2023 , so 523hp stock - my dealer was offering this chip upgrade via Ultracar Montreal, a car workshop/tuner who is preparing lots of cars before delivery in my city,for BMw and Rolls royce quebec)

I can notice the difference definitely but Like some of you I wasn't big fan of the 'virtual' update vs some physical tune.

Apparently this chip update is processed via a Bluetooth update/uploaded to of the car software , which unlocks more power… and is warranty safe on BMW side.

Now give me more tips on the right questions I should ask to this dealer so I can do a proper verification (have I been screwed or not &#129322
Given I have a M850i as well and looking to mod early next year the website referred to is piggy back mods/chips (granted translated to English) so nearly no different than any other solution on the market. Do you have any more details? A road trip to Quebec is not out of my parameters so hence trying to understand if their offering is anything better than a Racechip, etc. piggyback or just some OEM'd version they offer but at the end of the day same outcome.
Appreciate 0